Friday, May 27, 2011

No big Fan of Bev Perdue

bevperduehead_100In my local circles its no secret that I can’t stand our Gov Bev Perdue, I don’t think she was the right person for the job.In my opinion she doesn’t have enough of a backbone to stand up the GOP in the NCGA.

Well that was till recently, She veto the GOP budget that was holding 36,000 unemployed hostages to it. I feel that she did the right thing, though many of the 36,000 to 46,000 unemployed won’t agree at all.

In April, Perdue called the GOP effort to link the two issues "extortion" and said she would sign a separate benefits bill. you go girl!!!

In my opinion she need to stand her ground and tell the House and Senate speakers that she means business. That it is the GOP that is playing political games with federal unemployment money, not her.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...