116th Legislative Day
House Convenes at 4:00 P.M.
- Redistricting bills for House, Senate, Congress or local entities (H).
- Ratification of amendments to the Constitution of the United States (H).
- Bills introduced on the report of the House Committees on Appropriations, Finance, or Rules, Calendar, and Operations of the House. (H).
- Resolution for consideration of a gubernatorial nomination or appointment that requires confirmation by the General Assembly or the Senate. (S).
- Adjournment resolution (H & S).