|HB||263||Senate Committee Substitute - Hurley|
CITY ELECTIONS/TRINITY AND GREENSBORO.(Senate Committee Substitute) (2nd Edition)
|SB||284||Committee Substitute - Hartsell|
INFRASTRUCTURE ASSESSMENTS/EXTEND SUNSET. (Finance) (2nd Edition)
|HB||714||Committee Substitute No. 2 - Jeter, McGrady, Shepard and Cotham (Primary Sponsors)|
BEHAVIOR ANALYST LICENSURE. (Finance) (3rd Edition)
|SB||88||House Committee Substitute - Brown|
POLE ATTACHMENT DISPUTES. (Finance) (3rd Edition)
|SB||174||Rail Corridor Lease/City of Wilmington.|
|SB||299||Port Usage Contracts/Public Records.|
- Redistricting bills for House, Senate, Congress or local entities (H).
- Ratification of amendments to the Constitution of the United States (H).
- Bills introduced on the report of the House Committees on Appropriations, Finance, or Rules, Calendar, and Operations of the House. (H).
- Resolution for consideration of a gubernatorial nomination or appointment that requires confirmation by the General Assembly or the Senate. (S).
- Adjournment resolution (H & S).