Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mitt Romney don’t care about the Poor

ROMNEY: I'm not concerned with the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I'll fix it. I'm not concerned about the very rich, they're doing just fine. I'm concerned about the very heart of the America. [..]

HOST: You just said said, 'I'm not concerned about the very poor because they have a safety net.' But I think there are a lot of very poor Americans who are struggling who would say, that sounds odd. [...]

ROMNEY: The challenge right now - we will hear from the Democrat [sic] party the plight of the poor. And there's no question it's not good being poor. And we have a safety net to help those that are very poor, but campaign is focused is on middle-income Americans. My campaign - you can choose where to focus. You can focus on the rich, that's not my focus. You can focus on the very poor, that's not my focus.

wow and the douchebag wants to be President of the United States of  America.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...