Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Which one is a private citizen camera?

From Photography isn’t a Crime, Carlos Miller

1.images

2.imagesss

So if you have Camera one, then you are a private citizen, if however your camera is number 2 then you are with the media.. Just How stupid are our men and women 0f law enforcement getting. May be it time to make being a Officer a career where you must a Associate Degree of some type..

This is how photographer Provbenson explains it on Flickr.

I followed the Occupy march from Burnside park to Brown today. When I arrived I noticed plain clothed campus security taking photographs of the marchers as they entered the gates, I did the same. When I looked up from my lens, a uniformed campus guard asked me to leave. I asked why and he said no media were allowed. I explained I was not affiliated with any sort of media and he just wouldn't accept it. He said that my camera was not a private citizen camera and I must be working for media.

This Officer just can’t tell the difference at all. Even if he was with the media he had 1st Amendment right to cover the Occupy event..

6269319594_54456e60cc_z_620x476

(A plainsclothes cop at Brown University photographs Occupy Providence protesters while a uniformed cop tell citizen he is not allowed to take pictures (Photos by Bill of Provbenson on Flickr))

Remember the Police Fear the Camera and Video Cameras for a reason. These devices tell the truth on them when they are trying to cover their asses for wrong/breaking the law…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...