Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You gotta Love Facebook Comments on this one…

Palin wants to ‘help’ the media: ‘I have a journalism degree’ | Raw Replay

www.rawstory.com

CBN aired for the first time Wednesday clips of an earlier interview where former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin explained that she just wants to help the mainstream media. “Much of the mainstream media is already becoming so irrelevant because there is not balance, there is, in

Via Facebook,

OMG.....she wants more truth in reporting, and yet affiliates herself with FOX NEWS????? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Vote for me, I can see Cuba from my bathroom

Someone needs to stop feeding her ego, this bish is crayzee!

If she has a journalism degree then why can't she speak intelligibly?

oh, yeah, it took me how many universities to get it AND I can see Russia from my house AND I know all about Paul Revere's ride AND I'm also full of shit !!!

Oh, yes... That's just what we need.
A journalist that speaks in 'word salads'.
That's just what we need to assist our very sad Corp. Media

The stupidity that flows from her mouth is overwhelming and a bit scary, because she actually believes the crap she says.. As if this fucktard will ever be a help to anything

You really gotta love this one,

I got a job for her. Since she is such a good shooter from a helicopter and she likes war so much, how about joining the Marines? They really need some hands, so bring your daughter too as well, she could read the brochure at least. Let's see how "American" she is. Can't guarantee the helicopter, and unlike the reindeer, the target in the scope shoots back at you if you miss

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...