Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crawford thinks women are just plain stupid when it comes to Abortions

After today's vote, he explained, "I’ve always voted pro-life. And I tried to stick with my crowd with the other vote because I knew it was going to pass. But when it comes down to informing people and that kind of issue, I just felt like it was important to let people know the consequences of abortion."

Women of North Carolina,you should feel so special that there are men like Jim here who knows more about your body and your decision about abortions than you. So he can keep you safe..

Every women who truly believes that this is your own private issue, should call him and let him know.

via the NCGA website,

Phone: 919-733-5824

Email: Jim.Crawford@ncleg.net

Legislative Mailing Address:
NC House of Representatives
16 W. Jones Street, Room 1321
Raleigh, NC 27601-1096

call me and phone me a piece of your mind..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...