Thursday, February 2, 2012

UNC President Erskine Bowles won’t run for Governor of NC

erskine-bowles-articleInlineErskine Bowles, a former University of North Carolina president, said he will not run for governor.

“I will not be a candidate for governor,” Bowles said in a statement.

"I've spent a lot of time trying to think what is the right thing for me to do," he said. “I don't think anyone questions my love for North Carolina or my efforts to make our State a better place to live, work, or raise a family. I've done my best in this regard and I plan to continue to do so.”

 

So just who will be in the Governor Race this year??

However I won’t be support Bob Etheridge for Governor in any form. After assaulting a student back in 2010 who was trying to get a interview mean that he isn’t fit for office..

Here a list of those whom will be/might be running in the Primary,

May 08, 2012
NC Governor - R Primary
Tom Fetzer
Patrick L. "Pat" McCrory
Nido Qubein
Douglas Schell
Fred Smith
Steve Troxler

NC Governor - D Primary
Dan Blue
Walter Dalton
Bob Etheridge
O. William "Bill" Faison Jr.
Mike McIntyre
Charles C. Meeker
Brad Miller
Richard Moore

Lets not for get that on May Amendment 1 concerning gay marriage is also voted on by the people..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...